Season Like You Mean It
We're coming at you with more tips and ideas for National Hamburger Month! Today, we are sharing some faves from one of the awesome shops in our community - City Supply. This local gem is full of homestead provisions and goods, and their pantry collection includes some of our most loved seasonings and spices to use on amazing burgers made with 1 Source ground beef. Here are our top five favorites!
- Spiceology Maple Bourbon Seasoning (this stuff is one of the best seasonings we have ever tried. Ever.)
- Spiceology Hatch Chili Blend
Just sprinkle your burger patties liberally with either of these, give them a pat, toss them on the grill, and prepare to dive into one of the best tasting burgers you'll ever eat!
To Make Superb Sauces:
- Kindle Spices Ghost Pepper Sauce - mix the ghost pepper sauce with some ketchup for an instant condiment upgrade! How much? You decide - how hot do you like it?
- Pink House Alchemy Cardamon Syrup - if you have a tried and true homemade BBQ sauce recipe, you can replace about half of the sweetener with this phenomenal syrup for a burst of flavor. Or, try our Cardamon BBQ recipe below.
A Cosmic Condiment:
- Ozark Stout Ale Mustard - this is a delicious add to any burger. Slather it on alone or try it with pickles, roasted sauerkraut or your favorite beer cheese!
Give these a try, and be sure to snap a pic and tag Zephyr and City Supply!